Wouldn't it be great if you could connect your VGA monitor or projector to a DVD player, set top box, camcorder or games console? Or, why not give that old monitor or projector, that's been sat in the cupboard, a new lease of life?
With our VGA to Video Converter you can connect any Composite Video or S-Video equipped device to your VGA display. It supports both PAL and NTSC formats, is a doddle to set up and gives fantastic results at a fraction of the price of a new TV!
If you also use our Video Switch, you can even switch between your computer and a video device.
- Our Composite to VGA Video Converter can be used with DVD players, VCRs, games consoles, camcorders, CCTV equipment etc.
- Upscales the source signal and outputs the picture in one of three resolution modes:
- XGA: 1024 x 768
- SXGA: 1280 x 1024
- WXGA: 1366 x 768 (widescreen)
- Video Converter Supports PAL and NTSC formats
- Video Converter Inputs: Composite Video (Phono) & S-Video (4 Pin Mini DIN)
- Video Converter Output: VGA (15 Way HD Female)
- Power supply included