Our USB 2.0 to VGA Adapter is a high quality USB to video converter which allows you to connect any VGA equipped monitor or projector to a USB 2.0 port on your PC. It's an easy to use 'plug & play' solution as, unlike when adding a second graphics card, there's no need to open up your computer case. The display device can be used to extend or mirror your desktop or even as the primary viewing screen.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specification (does not support USB 1.1 connection)
- Can be used as a primary display or to mirror or extend your desktop
- Easy to install - no need to open the computer case
- Supports 4:3 and 16:9 screen resolutions including: 1360 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 960, 1280 x 800, 1280 x 768, 1280 x 720, 1152 x 864, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP & Vista
- 2 year warranty
Extend or mirror your Windows desktop...
View up to 3 displays when using a notebook
Use with your desktop PC to add an extra display
A versatile solution for...
Office: read e-mails one one screen, use a word processor on the other
Graphic Design: use a second display for palettes and tools
Entertainment: watch movies or TV on one screen, browse the web on the other
Finance: view large spreadsheets across two screens