This compact adapter is the easiest way to add sound capability to your notebook or desktop computer. Simply plug it into a USB port and you‘re ready to go. It supports virtual 7.1 channel surround sound for enhanced audio effects when playing games and watching movies. Plus, the easily accessible microphone and headphone sockets means there‘s no need to crawl around under your desk when you want to plug your headphones in!
For convenience, a button allows the microphone input to be muted when not in use. The supplied Windows software allows users to manage equaliser, mixer and environment settings for total sound control.
- Ideal for gaming, watching movies, listening to music or Skype and other Voice over IP applications
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound support
- Crystal Media CM108 chipset
- USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 compatible
- Supplied with 1m USB extension cable to allow convenient access to audio ports
- 2 x 3.5mm jack sockets for headphone/speaker and microphone connections
- Microphone mute button
- Compatible with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Mac OS 9.0 & above*
- 2 year warranty
*Note: No driver or installation software is required when connecting to a Mac. The supplied CD is for PC Windows users only.
The USB to Audio Adapter Windows software (PC only) allows sound settings to be perfected. The easy to use option menus include-
Main Settings Menu
The main settings menu dictates system input and analogue output modes to alter the number of output speakers in action. The virtual speaker shifter display illustrates the chosen surround sound experience.
Effects Settings Menu
The interactive effects menu chooses Equaliser settings and sound modes ranging from Rock to Jazz. Alter the modes frequency to perfect the sound. Different environment ranges and sizes mean sound can be altered to meet needs. Other menus include mixer settings and karaoke options to give the user total control.