Our F iber Optic Converters allow you to convert and extend the distance of your Gigabit Ethernet network by up to 1560ft over an SC fiber optic cable. The fiber optic signal is totally immune to electromagnetic and radio frequency interference, and electrically isolated - ideal for high speed interconnections up to 2000Mbps (Full-duplex) between buildings and floors.
- 1000Base-T (copper) to 1000Base-SX (fiber) Fiber Optic Converter
- Standards: IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3z
- Connectors: SC (fiber), RJ-45 (copper)
- Maximum fiber cable distance - 1650ft using 50/125Ám multi mode cable, 660ft using 62.5/125Ám multi mode cable
- Network data transfer rate: 2000Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Auto MDI/MDI-X support for RJ-45 port connection
- Status LED for Power and Link/Activity
- External power supply 12V DC, 0.5A
- Dimensions: 72 x 110 x 23mm (WxDxH)
Due to the specialist nature of single mode fiber cable, please contact us to discuss your requirements.